Find a copy in the library
Find it in libraries globally
|Genre/Form:||Examinations, questions, etc
|All Authors / Contributors:||
Daniel Mack; Keith Wesley
|Description:||xi, 308 pages : illustrations ; 28 cm|
|Contents:||Chapter 1: Overview of Human Systems and Pathophysiology Chapter 2: Pharmacology, Venous Access, and Medication Administration Chapter 3: Airway Management and Ventilation Chapter 4: Patient Assessment Chapter 5: Communications and Documentation Chapter 6: Trauma I: Hemorrhage and Shock Chapter 7: Trauma II: Soft Tissue Trauma and Burns Chapter 8: Trauma III: Head, Facial and Spinal Trauma Chapter 9: Trauma IV: Thoracic and Abdominal Trauma Chapter 10: Trauma V: Musculoskeletal Trauma Chapter 11: Medical Emergencies I: Respiratory Chapter 12: Medical Emergencies II: Cardiac Chapter 13: Medical Emergencies III: Endocrine Chapter 14: Medical Emergencies IV: Neurology Chapter 15: Medical Emergencies V: Environmental and Allergic Emergencies Chapter 16: Medical Emergencies VI: Toxicology and Renal and Infectious Disease Chapter 17: Behavioral and Psychiatric Disorders Chapter 18: Obstetrics and Gynecology Chapter 19: Neonatology and Pediatrics Chapter 20: Geriatrics Chapter 21: Patients with Special Needs and Home Care Chapter 22: Miscellaneous and Special Operations Chapter 23: Case Presentations Chapter 24: Sample Final Exam|
|Other Titles:||EMT-intermediate and paramedic certification preparation and review|
|Responsibility:||Daniel Mack, Keith Wesley.|
- Medical emergencies -- Examinations, questions, etc.
- Emergency medical technicians -- Licenses -- United States -- Study guides.
- Emergency Medical Services -- methods -- Examination Questions.
- Emergency Medical Technicians -- standards -- Examination Questions.
- Allied Health Personnel -- Examination Questions.
- Emergency Treatment -- Examination Questions.
- Emergency medical technicians -- Licenses.
- Medical emergencies.
- United States.